Ever since a Let’s Play got me into Stardew Valley, I’ve fallen in love with the world. It’s something special, a place to relax and get away from the world’s problems. Here, you can pay bills with the sweat of your own brow, make friends, fall in love, and can escape the drudgery of modern life. It’s magical in its own way.submitted by doctorsirus to StardewValley [link] [comments]
I’ve played hundreds of hours over multiple save files. I’ve been wondering one thing just recently, however. I remember when I first asked Robin for house upgrades and the sheer bowel-emptying amount she asked for. Seriously? That much for a kitchen? Now that I haven’t left my house for the past several weeks, fear human contact, and have deep dived into the paranormal, I’m overthinking something constantly: with regards to modern housework, does Robin the carpenter over or under charge you for her work?
To figure this out, it’s going to require a fair bit of math and a lot of guesswork. I’m going to have to establish a lot of ground rules but I’m going to try and be as accurate to real world costs as I can. We need to learn four things:
As for crafting recipes, there really isn’t anything worth talking about. Magic items I won’t talk about because it has no real world comparison; that also throws out the wizard shop’s items. The furniture catalog has nothing of note to pinepoint a date, and nor does Pierre’s General Store, Joja Mart, Joja Warehouse, the Blacksmith, Stardrop Saloon, or Marnie’s ranch. Leah doesn’t mention anything about her laptop, so that is of little help.
So the casino gives us a low bound. Although manufacturing of the plasma screen TV stopped in the US in 2014, plasma screen TVs were losing their market shares around 2007 and factories were shutting down. As you can buy them like hotcakes and fill a shed with them, 2007 is our upper bound.
The price for plasma screens was quite pricey for residential homes. 1995 was the year 42 inch plasma screens became commercial, and some had home installation priced somewhere around US$15,000. Still not quite the size of the queen or king sized bed you and your spouse have (the size of the plasma screen in the game), but sixty inch plasma screen TVs were sold around the year 2000, and that is plenty big. Given the size of the screen in the game is roughly three tiles just like your bed, I think it’s safe to say this is around the size of our estimate. Our rough year range is now 1995 to 2007. Let’s split the difference and say the game takes place in 2001.
We have our year.
To calculate the size of our farmhouse, we need some baseline measurement. Luckily, the game is pixelated so we can be quite accurate in our measurements. Unluckily, we have no confirmed height of anything, so we have to intuit some things. Reddit user asparagus made this excellent size chart, so while I can just use that and save myself a lot of work, let us do some measurements of our own and then measure the farmhouse with both this method and asparagus’ method.
First, there is the height of plants, but those can vary widely. For instance, you can pot prickly pear cactuses in your farmhouse, but their height can vary anywhere between one and seven feet. Plant height is a no go. The average height of a minifridge is forty three inches (109 cm) tall, so unless you are a dwarf, that’s not right either. The fences are also a good starting point, as most agricultural fencing stands at four feet (1.2 m).
Here we don’t have to do much; all fences are forty eight pixels in height. Four feet equals out to forty eight inches (121.92 cm). It doesn’t get more perfect than that!
Trigger warning: incoming math.
Now comes the really tricky part: getting the dimensions of each iteration of your farmhouse, and squinting at my computer screen like a mole in order to count pixels; we must include walls as well as that is included in square footage. Our first iteration has pixel measurements of 704x496. Add in the doorway (136x64pixels), and then we’ll still convert for square feet. 704 * 496 + (136 * 64) = 318,452 pixels/sq, which (dividing by 12^2) converts to 2,211.47 ft/sq. Damn, we’re well on our way for most modern mansions.
I have to have messed something up (205.45 m/sq, btw). The average firebox (the inside of a fireplace where you burn wood) tends to be around 32x20 inches (81.28x50.8 cm). Ours is... 72x40. Twice as large. I also haven’t even begun to calculate the farmhouse’s height because Robin is beginning to scare me.
Alright, new plan, we’re going with asparagus. I married Haley and took her measurements. She is 104 pixels tall, and since she is 65 inches (165.1 cm) according to asparagus, that gives us a measurement of .625 inches/pixel (1.5875 cm/pixel).
Side note, I really want some Twizlers right now.
So instead of having pixels as at a 1:1 ratio, we have something a little more lenient, but things are looking a little... grim. We’ll have to convert each individual amount, so we have (704 * .625) * (496 * .625) + ((136 * 64) * .625^2) for 124,395.31 inches/sq, 863.86 ft/sq., 80.25 m/sq. But still, we haven’t even begun to calculate the actual volume of our farmhouse yet, so these numbers are going to explode.
I’m beginning to think Robin is Hestia. Yoba is not the only deity in this town.
Alright, calculating the rest of the floor spaces is a little boring so let’s speedrun this.
Wall height for the farmhouse is 140 pixels, so (140 * .625) * 124,395.31 inches/sq / 12^3 = 6,298.95 ft^3 (178.36 m^3) for the farmhouse, and 25,800.51 ft^3 (730.58 m^3) using my method.
Just... let’s move on.
Second iteration has me doing a fair bit more work.
Wall height is 135 pixels, and rightmost—wait, the walls are shorter? Weird. Anyway, the rightmost room has dimensions of 486 for width by 375 for depth (and the same cubby dimensions), giving us cuboid dimensions of 24,603,750 pixels^3, which converts to 14,238.28 ft^3 (403.18 m^3), and 3,476.14 ft^3 (82.83 m^3) using asparagus' method
Middle corridor has a dimensional width of 42 pixels by 87 depth, giving us a total of 285.47 ft^3 (8.08 m^3), and 69.69 ft^3 (1.97 m^3) using asparagus' method.
Leftmost room (the kitchen) has a width of 870 and depth of 375, with a doorway of 136x64. That gives us a cuboid area of 314,019.38 ft^3 (29,173.11 m^3), and 6,388.74 ft^3 (180.91 m^3) using asparagus' method.
That gives us a grand total for a tier two home of...
... 328,543.13 ft^3 (29,584.37 m^3) using my method and
... 9,934.58 ft^3 (281.31 m^3) using asparagus' method.
So Robin added at a minimum 3,635.63 cubic feet to your house in three days by herself. Even if you extend the days and months to roughly align with our own calendar, that would be a mere nine days. How much powdered starfruit did she snort in order to do that by herself? I 100% believe Emily is the town’s dealer. I didn’t even calculate the length of the farmhouse loft. It’s doable, and even though you can’t enter it in the game, a bigger farmhouse means a bigger loft judging by the look of it.
Anyway, I’m not going to calculate the loft area right now. I’m not going to calculate the other tiers of your farmhouse either, even though that was my intent when I started this analysis. The math is easy enough, but it gets boring to type, and no doubt to read. Plus, I’m a little stunned by Robin's carpentry acumen. C’mon Robin, stop upgrading my house. Exercise with the girls, dance with your husband, smoke some weed, I dunno, RELAX.
But in a strange way, it makes a weird sort of sense. Pretty much no one plays the game with auto-run turned off, but do so for a moment. See how fast you move. That is your normal pace, and auto-run is you, an Olympian god, sprinting around town every second of every day, helping the shit out of everyone whether they want it or not, snorting the same starfruit mixture you got from Robin to keep going, who may have gotten it from Linus (my money is still on Emily). We’ve become so accustomed to seeing the run animation as our default I almost didn’t realize it doesn’t translate to modern life. The boards in your house, I almost took those as your normal 2x4 planks of wood (which actually measure 1.5x3.5, the world lies to me). They are not. They are almost the width of your entire body, and your walking pace (sorry I can’t get an exact pixel measurement) covers roughly one and a half boards, a similar length to a normal human gait. The art style fooled even me until now, but your house is massive.
Let’s just answer our other two questions. What is the exchange rate? Calculating the exchange rate of a fictional world is always tricky as they have different concepts of rarities, but I’ll give it the ol’ college try. Once again, I can’t do anything with magic. Let’s first list some things of note:
But by far the biggest challenge of this question is figuring out whether or not items you produce factor in the cost of your labor or not. For instance, lace is made of simple materials that even in the days of Victorian England, it was easy to get. However because lace was so time consuming to make, it could command absurd prices. Thus, one of the first things we need to discover is whether or not the game takes into account cost of labor or not.
So I am going to take you all back to school and talk about someone who’s old and dead: Adam Smith. It was he who talked about the cost of labor in his book The Wealth of Nations, and because of that, I bring up this particular line:
“...From century to century, corn is a better measure than silver, because, from century to century, equal quantities of corn will command the same quantity of labour more nearly than equal quantities of silver.”Why did I mention corn above? This is why. Prices may vary, but agriculture has been around for thousands of years and the cost of a farmer’s labor equals about the same.
According to Dylan Baumann, Stardew Valley corn plants have a profit value of 535 gold per plant. Our corn plant profits are about as high as they can get without adding something new into the mix, and we don’t want that yet.
Let’s set some ground rules:
The USDA has a 2001 labor value of corn at US$2.92 per acre (and that matches the Iowa labor statistic), and using 156 bushels per acre, that brings our labor cost per bushel at... US$00.02. That’s a real pittance. Considering bushels of corn retailed around $2.11 per bushel in 2001, that is an incredible markup of 184.85 times.
We’re almost done with the dreaded math, I swear.
Corn retails at 100g apiece in Stardew Valley(You get 50 gold from Pierre, so he has a 100% markup), meaning the labor cost should be around 184.85 times less that amount, meaning it takes about 0.54 gold to make one ear of corn.
Your average US farmers salary $55,000 and $100,000, and we’ll take the middle of $77,500 for our measurements. Dividing the farmer’s salary by the total ears of corn our farmer grows in Stardew Valley, we get a labor cost per ear of corn in US dollars of $2.10 per ear of corn. Now we multiply this by our markup ratio to get the IRL retail cost of corn in Stardew, getting US$237.08! Damn that better be some good eating! We divide that number by the Stardew Valley retail cost of corn, netting us a real world conversion of gold of, drumroll please, $2.37 US dollars per gold in 2001.
Now just for funzies, let us calculate the actual salary of your famer in Stardew Valley. Multiplying your 36,850 ears of corn by 50 gold (your selling price of gold, not the retail price of 100g), that nets you 1,842,500 gold per growing season. Multiply that by the dollagold conversion we just calculated and your real life gross income comes out to be US$436,672,500.
Give me all of the golden clocks, wizard.
Three questions down, one more to go. Currency conversion was rather tricky because it involved quite a lot of math, but this last question, what is the cost of Robin’s labor, that requires the most assumptions. There’s an easy answer and a hard answer.
Robin’s upgrades, except for the last, require you the farmer to give her resources in addition to gold. The simple answer is you are providing materials in order to keep the raw gold cost down. This means that the first house upgrade, 10,000 gold, is strictly her labor cost as the 450 wood is all the raw materials she needs to build. 3 days * 3 months (to adjust Stardew month lengths to our month lengths) comes out to Robin working an IRL equivalent to 9 days. Taking 10,000 gold / 9 days equals a cost of 1,111.111 gold per day, and considering Robin has snorted enough powdered starfruit to have 20 hour work days, that comes out to 55.56 gold per hour.
Just to be sure, let’s see if the math holds up for the last upgrade. That one requires a cost of 100,000 gold and comes preequipped with 33 casks. You do not provide the resources for the casks, meaning that comes included with the cost. Casks cannot be sold, but the materials required to make them are 20 wood and 1 hardwood, which Robin will provide for the same 100% markup (meaning 4 gold and 30 gold respectively). 4 gold * 30 gold * 33 casks comes out to 3,960 gold. Using the same calculations for the first house iteration, we get (100,000 gold - 3,960) / (3 days * 3 months) / 20 hours for a total of 533.56 gold per hour.
Not even close to our first estimate. We could just average them together for (533.56 + 55.56) / 2 = 294.56 gold, and that would be the easy answer. It would be nice to settle for the easy answer.
Let’s find the hard answer. We are going to calculate labor cost per square footage, and luckily most of the work has been done over the course of several google spreadsheets. To find the cost of materials and money per upgrade volume we get the formula (Upgrade volume - Base Volume) / 10,000 gold. This gives us a grand total of cubic material built per gold of...
...2,573.26 in^3/gold, 30.27 ft^3/gold, 2.89 m^3/gold using my method and
...628.24 in^3/gold, 0.36 ft^3/gold, 0.01 m^3/gold using asparagus’ method.
Let’s see if the math holds up for the basement upgrade and dammit I just realized I got to do more pixel measurements now. Hold on, be back in an hour.
Alright, I’m back. We don’t need to do any subtraction for the previous volume of the house considering the cellar is its own little area, but we still need to subtract the value of the materials used for the casks. The cellar comes out to a grand total of cubic materials built per gold of...
...386.91 in^3/gold, 0.22 ft^3/gold, 0.01 m^3/gold using my method and
...94.46 in^3/gold, 0.05 ft^3/gold, 0.0015 m^3/gold using asparagus’ method.
Before I get into my reasoning why, let us outline what we know first.
Here me out. I have three pieces of evidence.
The first is when Robin is hired to take on a house upgrade job no one helps her, not even her husband Demetrius. Your house is right next to hers, so you’re not paying for travel. As we have shown by our calculations above and in the gDoc spreadsheet, that is a massive amount of work. It’s simply not possible for a human to accomplish such a monumental task. Robin claims she built her own home herself with this line from the game...
“Have I told you that I built our house from the ground up? It's definitely been the highlight of my career so far.”...so we know her carpentry acumen is impressive enough for the job, but she has severely understated her skill. Homeadvisor pegs a house costing anywhere between US$150,000 to US$500,000 (US$102,005.53 to $340,018.44, adjusted for 2001 inflation), but even adjusted for inflation, Robin absolutely underbids the current housing market. Those inflation adjusted values, when converted to gold, come out to a range of 43,040.31g-143,467.70g. Granted, these prices are for a complete house, not adding onto a current house, but even if we half the value you are getting one hell of a discount.
The second piece is Robin’s language. The sheer passion for her work speaks wonders..
“Wood is a wonderful substance... it's versatile, cheap, strong, and each piece has its own unique character!”...but perhaps she is just passionate about what she does. Many people are, but knowing what we do about how dirt cheap and blindingly fast she works let’s go into more detail about some things, specifically three lines. The first...
“Our little plan worked out well, don't you think? Pam and Penny seem really happy.”...is said after Pam’s house undergoes an upgrade. “Our” plan? Sure, you are the one that buys the upgrade and Robin has to build it, but I can’t help but feel there is a double meaning behind this language. It is done out of the kindness of Robin’s heart and the materials have to come from somewhere, so she can’t do it for free, but it wasn’t about the money, as we have stated previously. It was about Penny.
Pam is a somewhat contentious person because of slobbish and slovenly nature. She is immediately and irrationally angered when Penny tries to pick the place up. She drinks heavily...
“\sigh*... My mother definitely has a problem with going to the saloon too much. But it's best not to dwell on bad things, right?”*...doesn’t seem to understand not paying her tab has some consequences, and doesn’t realize what her habits have done to her daughter’s psyche.
Then you, the player come along. Pam is okay with the simple things in life, but you help Penny with her worries and insecurities, and then with you and Robin together, you give Penny everything she needs to help her shed those worries. She has a house that doesn have problems with rain, two friends who look out for her, her mom has a job, and most importantly she has peace of mind and in a world fraught with problems, that is truly priceless.
This is the second line...
“Hey! I heard some weird noises last night, and woke up this morning to find the quarry bridge completely repaired! It's a miracle of woodworking!”...and it occurs once you offer items to the community center junimos to get the quarry bridge repaired.
It is also a bald-faced lie.
The junimos are good, don’t get me wrong, but we’ve seen what Robin can do with our own two eyes. She is absolutely incredible at her job, and while I may give it to her she has no idea what junimos are or what they are capable of, we have proof that the act of restoring the bridge in one night is not out of the realm of possibility for her. A miracle, yes, but I’m certain she can beat the junimos’ time.
Lastly, there is one quote from her that is just... it opens up some very interesting questions. When she says...
“My parents were bewildered when I told them I wanted to be a carpenter. They were pretty old-fashioned.”...how old are her parents when they consider carpentry too new-fashioned for them? Carpentry is one of the world’s oldest professions. If they were old-fashioned, why were they bewildered?
This line is just so fascinating to me. Robin is incredibly skilled, but I cannot rationalize carpentry being too newfangled for parents to wrap their head around. Who were they? Where are they from? I know your secrets, Robin, I know your parents are gods, too.
The third and final piece is the contrasting pieces of the world at large. Just like ours, it’s a little depressing. Joja Corp runs dozens of what even Cyberpunk would consider a dataslave farm. The world is flooded with consumerism run amok, Orwellian surveillance, and rampant urbanization. The Ferngill Republic is in the middle of a war with the Gotoro Empire and Kent still suffers PTSD from being in a prisoner of war camp.
Stardew Valley isn’t just a town to retire in, it is a place of respite and healing. There are three confirmed magic users deeply tied to the town’s mystical roots. The bears speak and encourage you to manage the world around you. You are rewarded for restoring balance to the valley by being able to recycle things you don’t need. Your main resource in the game, gold, also doesn’t matter that much; if it ever slips into the negative, nothing bad ever happens. You must just work to raise it back up. There is no lose condition in the game.
In many respects it is similar to the Gaiaism philosophy that all living beings are connected, each relying and depending on each other in order to maintain a peaceful coexistence. You help Shane with his nihilism and depression, Sebastian with his ability to express and accept affection, Sam with his dreams, Kent with his problems, Leah with her ambitions, Haley with her generosity and narcissism, or even simple goals like Penny’s idea of a quiet domestic life.
Whether it is the addicted, lost, or scorned, everyone is welcome and everyone can have a home in Stardew Valley. No one embodies this more than Robin who just wants a simple life. Whether it is her own house or her own boat during the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies, Robin builds it herself. The feel of wood grain, the smell of lacquer, the stickiness of stain, the thrum of the saw, and the bite of the axe. Robin doesn’t charge you nearly enough for your house upgrades because it is not about the money. Woodworking is what she loves and she lives in a place where barterism, kindness, family, and friendship substitute so many of life's modern problems and inconveniences.
Friendship increases in the game aren’t just a measurement of achievements, a means of getting more recipes, or more candles lit on a grave. You are making friends and getting to know these people for who they are and everyone’s life is bettered because of it. The amount of love I’ve seen for Linus is just staggering. Shane, in all of his melancholy and despite him not being a suitor in the original version of the game, is loved by so many. I know some despise Haley, but I love that I was able to show her what kindness can do for people.
You are in a gentle and loving place, and you are loved.
What a better place for a god to reside? A quiet town filled with peace and love, seeped in nature and the old magics of yore. A loving mate, a family to raise. Land to share with those that forage from its bounty. It’s all she needs.
Robin’s role in all of this? She desires neither worship nor admiration. She is just a friend. A god, certainly, but a friend first and foremost who is just settling down in a quiet town looking for a little peace.
Image by MagicallyClueless
Many online casinos attract gamblers with free giveaways and slots. But after starting to play, there will be no new bonuses and promotions. That makes the game fun and unexpected, besides the fact that 369SUPERSLOT has one of the best online channels we are also known to have a good relationship with the gambler. And we are happy to offer you special offers such as สล็อตออนไลน์ free credit every month.submitted by Emilytube to ReviewFeed [link] [comments]
Free slots are the things that attract our players the most. And in addition to the most popular service providers, You will also find new slot machines on our website. We offer a lot of free spins and extra spins. Deposit bonus including welcome and loyalty gifts for our beloved members.
369SUPERSLOT online casinos are your best chance of escaping boring detention. Play video slots or 3D slots and experience the thrilling and exhilarating realities with bonus rounds and free credits we have prepared for online players.
Try online 369SUPERSLOT slots casino and test your luck with new slots, jackpot slots, reels, and progressive slots. Including our privileges, Progressive rate jackpot slots pick your favorite game and start playing, get free spins, and immerse yourself in the best gambling experience ever.
When the goddess of luck smiles don't let the opportunity slip away! You can play slots on our mobile. Increase your chances of winning big And double your chances of winning with our attractive offer. Learn more about the Golden Slot Provider and start playing our great online casino in Thailand.
Our mobile slots can be played on any device, regardless of your phone's software. Download the 369SUPERSLOT slots app and get free slots now, however, if you want to register or download our app. You can play free slot machine games without downloading or registering.
Try it now and see if you have any luck in winning the 369SUPERSLOT slots.
|Paper Mario: The Origami King Origami Set||Sealed||They are these ones|
|Super Mario 3D All-Stars Poster Set||New||They are these ones|
|Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Pin Set #1||Sealed||They are these ones|
|Super Mario Zipper Case||New||It's this one|
|Console Switch Lite||Used||Gray console, very nice shape. Includes aftermarket charging brick and carrying case, as well as a spare screen protector. No memory card or games included. The right stick has a strange issue seen in the video here, I've ordered a new analog stick to replace it with but I believe this could be considered drift and Nintendo would replace it under warranty. Either way, happy to find a good solution. Edit I’ve replaced the right analog stick and it’s working like a charm now.|
|Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout||Sealed||Picked up an extra copy to keep sealed during the recent restocks. Figure if someone else will open & play it, might be a good token to trade.|
|Ys VIII||Cart & Case Only||Adventurer's Edition, however it doesn't have any of the inserts. Just the case and the cartridge.|
|Console WiiU||Used||Black 32GB console. Very nice shape. Includes the OEM power supply & sensor bar, gamepad (in excellent condition -- no stylus or original charging brick, but it will come with a USB-to-gamepad cable. It doesn't work nearly as well at charging the gamepad, I'd recommend picking up an OEM charging brick/cradle if you don't already have one).|
|Console Wii RVL-101||Used||Black console. Later model that doesn't have GC controller ports or back compatibility. Comes with all OEM hookups. Tested & works great. I'm happy to softmod it too, if you'd like.|
|WiiMote||Accessory||3 OEM Wiimotes - 2 white (one original, one with Motion+ built in), and one black (has Motion+ built in). The two white Wiimotes have wrist straps, and each seems to have at least some minor little puppy bite marks (?). One of the white ones has a silicone sleeve, and the non-M+ one has a black silicone sleeve with the M+ adapter. They're all tested and work great.|
|Birthday Party Bash||Loose||Tested, reads at least past the title screen. Can't say I've done any more birthday party bashing after that.|
|Just Dance 3 (Wii)||CIB||Nice shape|
|Just Dance 4||CIB||Nice shape|
|Just Dance 2016||CIB||Nice shape|
|Console Black DS Lite||Used||Nice overall condition, bottom screen has some scratches that I've tried to capture in the pictures. Comes with OEM charger. Pics|
|Console ||Used||Excellent overall condition. Tested & working. Doesn't have the GBA slot cover, but does include a stylus and aftermarket charger. Pending swap|
|Console Zelda Edition DS Lite||Refurbished||Nice overall condition, the top hinge was cracked so I had to replace the top housing, but everything else is original. I'll include the original top housing if you want it, too. Pics|
|Console Parts DS Lite||FPNW||This is a bag of leftovers from a couple of housing swaps. Bad top casings, cracked top LCD, broken power slider. Surprisingly, the other things all work great on one of them. Lots of decent parts to harvest. Battery, cartridge reader, metal hinge, bottom housing, bottom screen, etc. Pics. I also have the housing and buttons leftover from the other one I shell-swapped, it's black & blue. Ok condition overall.|
|Console Black DSi||Used||Nice condition, has CFW installed.|
|Action Replay Max DS||Loose||No cable included|
|ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders/Monster Trucks Mayhem||CIB||Dual-pack|
|Goosebumps: Horrorland||CIB||Nice condition|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games||Loose||Tested & working|
|New Super Mario Bros||CIB||Nice condition Pics|
|Nintendogs: Best Friends||Loose||Tested & working|
|CIB||Nice condition Pending swap|
|Scribblenauts||Loose||Tested & working|
|Spyro: The Eternal Night||Loose||Tested & working|
|Transformers: Autobots||Loose||Tested & working|
|Warioware D.I.Y.||Loose||Tested & working|
|Yoshi's Island DS||Loose||Poor condition but tested & working. Looks like a dog got to it at some point.|
|Console Black DOL-001||Used||A little bit dirty but I'll see if I can clean it up some. It's the early model with the digital AV out. Tested & works great. Comes with OEM hookups & a black OEM controller. Also has the original box with precautions booklet, although the box is a bit beat up.|
|Accessory Action Replay||Loose||No disc or cable|
|Avatar: The Last Airbender||CIB||Nice condition, tested & working|
|Extreme-G 3||CIB||Nice condition Pics|
|Hunter: The Reckoning||Loose||Tested & working|
|Legend of Zelda, The: Twilight Princess (FPNW)||CIB||The disc isn't reading in the console I just picked up. I'm going to try a couple other ones and see if I can bring it back to life. It looks like it's in perfect shape, so I have no idea what the problem could be Edit it works in the 2 Wii’s I tried it in as well as 3/4 of my personal gamecube consoles. It seems like it has an issue that makes it need a stronger laser to read, but it’s not a lost cause.|
|Case & disc only||Tested & working, the case is the bonus disc holder but doesn't actually include the disc or any manuals/inserts. Sold elsewhere|
|Mario Party 4||CIB||Great shape, tested & working|
|CIB||Tested & works great. Original case art, not best seller or other variant. Pending swap|
|Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron||CIB||Tested & working, nice shape.|
|Timesplitters 2||CIB||Tested & working|
|Case & disc only||Tested & working Pics Pending swap|
|Loose||Case-swapped with a gray cartridge, the other was completely busted. I'll include it if you want it. Original label has been glued on to this one. Pics for reference are toward the end of this album. Pending swap|
|Mario All Stars + Super Mario World||Loose||Top of label has a couple of peeled off parts, like someone took a fingernail to it at some point. Pics|
|Super Mario World||Loose||Tested & working|
|Console GBA SP AGS-001||Loose||Red, tested & works great. Includes aftermarket charger.|
|Castlevania Adventure, The||Loose||Some tearing on the label. I can get pictures if needed. Tested & working.|
|Finding Nemo||Loose||Tested & working|
|Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories||Loose||Tested & working|
|Legend of Zelda, The: A Link to the Past/4 Swords Adventures||Loose||Tested & working|
|Namco Museum||Loose||Tested & working|
|Pac Man Special Color Edition||Includes cart, box, manual, and cardboard tray||Great shape (Game Boy Color)|
|Pokémon Emerald||CIB||Hard trade. Includes poster. Only looking to swap this toward similarly valued items. Pics here|
|Pokémon Emerald||Loose||Soldered in a new battery so the clock-based events will work. Label isn't great, but is at least still intact. Pics here|
|Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team||Loose||Tested & working|
|Pokémon Pinball||Loose||Missing battery cover|
|Pokemon Red||Loose||Good condition with some label wear. Battery holds a save.|
|Power Rangers: Dino Thunder||Loose||Tested & working|
|Power Rangers: Wild Force||Loose||Tested & working|
|Sonic Advance 3||Loose||Tested & working|
|Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy||Loose||Tested & working|
|Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith||Loose||Tested & working|
|Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World||Loose||Tested & working|
|Super Mario Land||Loose||No label.|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue||Loose||Nice shape. Tested & working.|
|Tetris||Loose||Nice shape. Tested & working.|
|Tom & Jerry: The Magic Ring||Loose||Tested & working|
|Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 2||Loose||Tested & working|
|Game Boy Carrying Cases||Accessory||I have a bunch of these. If you're interested, I can grab pics.|
|Bandai Golf: Challenge Pebble Beach||Loose||Tested & working|
|Big Bird's Hide & Speak||Loose||Tested & working|
|CONFLICT||Loose||Tested & working|
|Demon Sword||Loose||Tested & working|
|Fester's Quest||Loose||Tested & working|
|Ikari Warriors||Loose||Tested & working|
|Kid Kool||Loose||Tested & working|
|NARC||Loose||Tested & working|
|NES Play Action Football||Loose||Tested & working|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game||Loose||Tested & working|
|Top Gun: Second Mission||Loose||Tested & working|
|WCW Wrestling||Loose||Tested & working|
|2 DualShock 3 controllers – Black and camo – PS3||Accessory||Both OEM, both work great.|
|Killzone 3 Rifle Peripheral - PS3/4||Accessory||Tested & working|
|PS Move Eye Camera - PS3||Accessory||Tested & working|
|PS Move Controller - PS3/4||Accessory||I have 1 of these available, no strap.|
|Just Dance 3 – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|MLB The Show '16 – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|Resident Evil 2 – PS4||NIB||New in plastic|
|Rocksmith (no guitar included) – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|The Outer Worlds – PS4||NIB||New in plastic|
|Tiger Woods PGA Tour '12 – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|Uncharted - Drake's Fortune – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|Uncharted 2 – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|Uncharted 3 – PS3||CIB||Tested & working|
|Console PSP 3000||Used||Tested & working. Now it has a new battery as well as battery cover on the back. It also includes a Sony M2 Duo adapter, and a 4GB M2 card. The screen has some scuffs on the left side, not visible while playing but they're definitely there. Also includes an aftermarket charger.|
|CIB||Tested & working, very nice condition. Pending swap|
|Blazing Souls – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|Coded Arms – PSP||CIB||Nice condition|
|Darkstalkers Chronicle – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|Disgaea Infinite – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|God of War: Chains of Olympus – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|God of War: Ghost of Sparta - PSP||CIB||Tested & working, very nice condition.|
|Hard Rock Casino – PSP||CIB||Nice condition|
|Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - PSP||CIB||Tested & working, very nice condition.|
|Madden '06 – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 – PSP||CIB||Tested & working|
|Midnight Club 3 – PSP||CIB||Nice condition|
|Little Big Planet - PSP||CIB||Tested & working, very nice condition.|
|Lord of Arcana - PSP||UMD & Case only||Tested & working, very nice condition.|
|Spectral Souls – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|Star Wars Battlefront 2 - PSP||CIB||Tested & working, very nice condition.|
|CIB||Tested & working, very nice condition. Pending swap|
|Wild Arms XF – PSP||Loose||Tested & working|
|Worms: Open Warfare – PSP||CIB||Nice condition|
|Persona 4 Golden - Vita||Loose||Tested & working|
|OEM White controller||Accessory||Tested & working|
|Intec Purple Controller||Accessory||Tested, works fine|
|Buzz Lightyear: Star Command||Disc only||Tested & working|
|Centipede||Disc only||Tested & working|
|Chicken Run||CIB||Great shape|
|Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX||CIB||Great shape|
|Disney's Dinosaur||CIB||Cracked case edge|
|Jeremy McGrath Supercross||Disc only||Tested & working|
|NFL Blitz 2001||CIB||Great shape|
|Quake III Arena||CIB||Great shape|
|Resident Evil: CODE Veronica||Discs & aftermarket cases||Tested & working|
|San Francisco Rush||CIB||Great shape|
|Sega Bass Fishing||CIB||Great shape (Sega All-Stars)|
|Sega Smash Pack: Volume 1||Disc & case, cracked front lid||Tested & working|
|Sno-Cross Championship Racing||CIB||Great shape|
|Super Runabout: SF Edition||CIB||Great shape|
|Tomb Raider Chronicles||CIB||Great shape|
|Vigilante 8: Second Offense||CIB||Great shape|
|Virtua Fighter 3tb||Disc & aftermarket case only||Tested & working|
|WWE Royal Rumble||CIB||Great shape|
|OEM Wireless Controllers - 360||Accessory||I have 4 spares, 3 black and 1 white, as well as a couple of charging cradles & rechargeable battery packs. Missing the actual battery covers, though.|
|Rock Candy Wired Controller - 360||Accessory||Comes with the USB breakaway cable but it's kind of janky.|
|Microsoft Kinect - XBO||Accessory||Model 1520 for Xbox One|
|Speed Wheel - 360||Accessory||Tested & working.|
|Gibson Xplorer - 360||Accessory||Tested & working. Comes with stickers pre-installed and a shoulder strap.|
|Batman: Arkham Asylum (Game of the Year Edition) - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition, 2 disc setup) - 360||Disc 1 only||Tested & working|
|Burnout 3: Takedown - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Call of Duty 3 - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Chromehounds - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Disney Pixar Cars - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Elder Scrolls, The: Skyrim - 360||Disc only||Tested & working|
|Elder Scrolls, The: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition, 2 disc setup) - 360||Disc 1 only||Tested & working|
|Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Gears of War - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Gears of War 3 - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|LEGO Batman/Pure Dual Pack - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|LEGO Batman (same dual pack as above, but doesn't include Pure) - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Madden 09 - OG||CIB||Tested & working|
|Madden 11 - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Minecraft - 360||Disc only||Tested & working|
|MotoGP - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|NBA Live 2005 - OG||CIB||Tested & working|
|NBA Live 06 - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|NCAA Football 09 - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Skate 3 - 360||Disc Only||Tested & working|
|Splinter Cell: Blacklist - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
|Triple Play 2002 - OG||CIB||Tested & working|
|Walking Dead, The: Survival Instinct - 360||Disc only||Tested & working|
|Zoo Tycoon - 360||CIB||Tested & working|
submitted by Rosado21 to u/Rosado21 [link] [comments]
Slots have been close to for many yrs now, you could walk into any casino around typically the world and you should discover a slot machined contacting your name. Today of technology anyone can play online slot machine game games. You no longer have a very button to pull, merely point the mouse button to where a person wants and it will take action as the handle. They're still a great deal the fun in addition to excitement play online slot games; is actually just easier in addition to one won't have to be able to fight each of the men and women standing around holding out for your slot machine game. A lot regarding the slot video games online may provide better payback proportions, thus bringing individuals old slot equipment games into the twenty-first century.
There are several online slot online games that are free or you can pay for them, actually betting online and may bring in huge winnings. They all have got fancy 'slot machines' sharp graphics and all the prevents and whistles which you would see at any casino. One can certainly win a new lot of funds, real or enjoy money; it continue to has the enjoyment that can not have to get beat.
They online slot games possess so many various pictures, from tigers to apples, plums and cherries. Any time you get all you win. Many use RTG (Real Time Gaming) since it is one of the particular top software developers for the slots. These include the particular download, an expensive client and usually are mobile, you could take your game anywhere you want to go. There are also Progressive slots, you can win an existence time jackpot in addition to you only have got to shell out a few dollars, much like all gambling, your chances of winning the goldmine is like winning a lottery, not necessarily so good, however, it is fun. There is a saying to play because many coins of which you have in order to win the goldmine, the risk is higher and thus will be the payout there.
The rules are pretty simple whenever playing Game slot online terpercaya, one just must know which often button to struck to win or perhaps not there usually are software developers that have included between 4 to six fishing reels and up to be able to 25 pay lines. There are even bonus video games; these make typically the game somewhat a lot more challenging. Comparing typically the winning combinations, the particular payout percentages prior to starting the game will help you earn more. The free online slot games are the way to proceed if you may have the cash to put out regarding gambling. This is nothing but a casino game of chance, there is no set of regulations to express how in order to win at slot machine games, it's like struck and miss.
Playing free online slot games is a new good solution to obtain away from typically the world and it is difficulties and you won't be draining your lender account. Some on-line slot games will certainly even give breaks towards sweepstakes you can win money in, and also this would become real money. The particular free games have all of the particular stops and whistles just like the paid ones.
Valkyrie profile PSX:Nearly identical to the Japan version but with minor fixes in the menu screen. In the Japanese version, Characters not in the party were unable to change or learn skills nor were they able change or remove equipment. The US version allowed out of party members to change and learn skills as well as change or remove equipment without being added to the party. Also in the Japanese version, Lenneth would unequip all her skills and equipment when switching between sword and bow. The US version 'remembers' the previous setting when switching weaponry and is automatically equipped with the skills and equip. Another improvement over the Japanese version is an improved item sorting option.
There are a few instances of censoring such as Badrach's smoking.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth PSP:Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth lacks the improvement made in US version. Rather than re-rendering the textures of the dungeon maps, TOSE cropped and upscaled the pre-rendered images to fit the portable console's screen, resulting in severe blurring in some areas. This version also removes the anime opening movie in favor of 3D CGI, animated movie. Certain key story-sequences were animated in the same style as the opening movie and can be viewed at anytime in the Gallery option in the title screen once unlocked in the story. The animated scenes include:
Other big changes are:
- Opening Movie
- Lenneth's Awakening
- Jelanda's Transformation
- Alicia witnesses Barbarossa's execution
- Lenneth's encounter with the Lord of the Undead
- Lenneth and the Homunculi
- A chance encounter between "Meril" and Lucian
- Lenneth in Weeping Lily Meadow
- Lucian's departure to Valhalla
- Hrist's Awakening
- The Sovereign's Rite
- A Ending
- An enhanced version of the original game's localization
- Square Enix cleaned up the original game's English script and additional voice over dialogue for the CG movies was recorded by New Generation Pictures, rather than the original company, TAJ Productions.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth iOS & Andriod:This is the PSP version being ported to iOS & Andriod, with the following changes:
- Enhanced graphics such as character portraits. >* Enhanced Text.
- Enhanced UI.
- The option to skip cut-scenes.
- In-app purchases to unlock collectibles
- Ability to turn on auto-battle.
Chrono Trigger PSX:Anime cut scenes created by original character designer Akira Toriyama's Bird Studio and animated by Toei Animation.
A new Extra Mode Option was added that is divided into different categories of viewable extras, that are unlocked as you finish the game, and just as shown in the picture, they are:
- Art Gallery.
- Music Box.
- Tech Showcase.
- Monster Data.
- Boss Data.
- Treasure Map.
Chrono Trigger NDS:This version includes everything new in the PSX version, and also has big and a long list of changes and additions, which I will try to condense them as much as possible:
- Ability to play using the two screens and the touch screen, or in classic mode through a single screen.
- Added the Arena of Ages: A monster arena where You pick basic monsters and raise them to fight computer and wireless opponents.
- Added the Lost Sanctum: A sidequest during the main game. It consists of two dungeons in two different eras.
- Added the Dimensional Vortex: A extra Dungeon, available after beating the game once and appears in three different eras. Each dungeon is different.
- A lot of New Items.
- New Enemies in the new dungeons, in the form of palette swaps of old enemies.
- One New Ending after finishing the Dimensional Vortex completely.
- New Translation that changes a lot of names form the original version to something more faithful to the Japanese version.
Chrono Trigger iOS & Android:Both versions initially were based on the NDS version, but later on got an update to make them similar to the PC version.
Chrono Trigger PC:Everything on the NDS version is present here except there is No Arena of Ages. What they did add however is:
- Auto-Save feature.
- Higher Resolution Graphics and update UI.
- Support for mouse and keyboard controls.
- Remastered sound and music.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution:
- A New Translation that changes almost everything in the game.
- New voice actors. >* New voiced acted scenes; All major story events now have voice acting.
- New recruitable character: Welch Vineyard.
- New Private Actions and 13 new Endings.
- Unlocking the Galaxy and Universe modes now require defeating a specific number of enemies in a single playthrough rather than unlocking voices in the Voice Collection. >>>* Practically all Combat Skills have been refined, some being removed (such as Cancel, which is now automatically implemented).
- The combat system has been slightly refined, now allowing all melee fighters to perform a 3-hit combo as their normal attack.
- The Super Specialty "Bunny Call" no longer allows the player to "climb" on towns and some terrains. The player now will enter a town upon approaching while in Bunny Form, and can even activate private actions.
- All items in the inventory screen are now depicted as 2D icons instead of the original 3D models.
- Many bugs and glitches have been fixed (most notably the infamous random Cave of Trials screen freeze).
- Ring of Lightspeed (called Slayer Ring in Second Story) now works on Dias Flac.
- New character designs and portraits.
- No magic combo mechanic.
- Crafting animations are now replaced by a still 2D image.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution PS4 JP.ver:This enhanced version was released only in Japan on the PS4, with enhanced graphics and BGM, and a DLC that helps you with the gameplay.
The Last Remnant PC:This version is only available to purchase in the EU SquareEnix online store as of right now:
- Turbo Mode is now available, and can be toggled on or off while giving orders to unions in battle. When on, battles play out at double the speed.
- Crimson Flare, a new Arcana, is now available.
- New formations, such as Eremurus Rain, are now available.
- Enemies hit considerably harder.
- Rare Monsters can have significantly higher HP than their XBOX 360 counterparts.
- Arcana require substantially more AP.
- Unique Arts now require AP.
- Remnant Arts can only be performed by union leader, Weapon Arts now require high union morale.
- Offensive Weapon Arts now increase morale when used.
- Additionally, Arcana and offensive Special Arts now raise morale by a fixed amount.
- Likewise, certain Enemy Arts now lower morale by a fixed amount.
- Wards now affect the entire union.
- Attributes required for formation upgrades are vastly different.
- Healing no longer raises morale, and morale increased by Critical Hits has been dramatically reduced.
- Union morale now fluctuates based on more conditions (IE: taking an action, successfully landing a hit, receiving damage, etc.). In the X360 version, union morale stayed somewhat static, usually changing when being healed, being KO'd/terminated, executing a successful Critical Trigger. It also did not drop to 0 whenever an offensive Special Art was executed, whereas it will do so on the PC.
- Linking additional enemies together does not increase your Battle Rank further than having fought them separately.
- Special commands, such as the use of David's Gae Bolg, are no longer interrupted by being raidlocked by a different union or having targeted enemy union defeated by an ally.
- Allies now have the option to cure a friendly union's Curse status ailment via "Cure them even if it kills them!" command. This command is in the XBOX 360 version as well, but is only available when the union is Enthralled; it will not be available when the union is cursed.
- Items are color-coded in the PC version, and a new preview feature lets you see what the item looks like in battle.
- You can now toggle between viewing the stats of a weapon or shield and viewing a preview of what it looks like in battle.
- Components and consumables are now categorized.
- Items are now color-coded based on their rarity.
- Creation or customization of some items require fewer components.
- New items available via Blueprint 4.
- Various weapon stats have changed.
- Some very rare monster-specific drops can now be split from monsters (e.g., Godwood Timber, Spiritwood Timber).
- The leader limit is no longer imposed. Unions can be composed entirely of leader units if the player desires.
- Likewise, soldiers can now be set as union leaders.
- The stat cap has been lifted for all characters to allow a maximum of 255 for each stat.
- The Seven are now recruitable after completing Union of the Golden Chalice Task #70: For Our Lord.
- Rush can now be removed from the active party.
- Khrynia can learn the new Unique Art Dual Snowpetal.
- Arts can be disabled, filtering which skills a unit may use in combat.
- Leaders' requested components are displayed when viewing their stats.
- Leaders' wield style can be changed depending on their equipped weapon.
- Shields now prevent style changes mid-battle.
- The following classes now prevent style changes: Guardian, Scout, Hunter, Wanderer, Thief, Alchemist, all Mystic classes, Vagrant, Mercenary, Aristocrat, Djin, Fortuneteller, Sage and General.
- The experience required to advance Wield Style skills has been reduced, and the experience required to advance Weapon Type skills has been increased.
- Three new classes are now available: Ataraxian, Cleric, and Ninja.
- The Guardian, Fencer, and Warrior classes now require non-sovani wield styles, and are thus not available to Sovani.
- The Gladiator class now requires Power Grip and Wards.
- Hybrid classes (Item+Combat and Mystic+Combat) can now be achieved by units who do not start in one.
- Some leaders now have a different weapon upgrade path, which caused some units to learn new Weapon Arts while others lost theirs.
- Leaders can request weapons that do not coincide with their weapon upgrade path as long as they match their equipped weapon type and size.
- Soldiers can now request weapon drops.
- Some units have had their starting Unit BR level, stats, class, equipment, arts, and hiring wage changed.
New Game Plus and Hard Mode: After the epilogue and credits, you can now save your game. When you're taken back to the main menu, you can load this save to begin a new playthrough that carries over certain elements from your previous playthrough. You will also be given the option to start the new game in Hard Mode.
- The completion of At Hatred's End is no longer required in order to activate Things Unchangeable.
- Duke of Ghor now has a … icon when you speak with him between the first, third, and fifth base battles.
- The component requirements in The Assistant have lowered.
- The DLC content is now unlocked differently; the majority of the extra content now requires the completion of certain guild tasks.
- The Leader Extraordinaire guild tasks which required three units of a single class now only require one.
- The Monsterslayer guild tasks require different enemies to be defeated.
- The PC version will warn you if you cannot leave an area without a fight.
- Auto Save is now available, which automatically saves after having changed zones or having won a battle.
- Battle Rank is now viewable outside of combat, in the party menu.
- Battle Rank progression has been slowed considerably; it takes more encounters/enemy unions terminated to increase in rank.
- Characters with … icons are now identified with markers on the map.
- Enemies can no longer be respawned by saving and reloading an adjacent area.
- New saving opportunities are now available, such as before the base's boss.
- A warning message is now displayed if you attempt to save your game in an area which you cannot leave until you defeat a boss.
- Mr Diggs's digging animations are now much quicker.
- The loading screens that explained some of the game's mechanics have been disabled.
- Many areas of the game have had their spawn tables altered or repopulated.
- Starting battle music now coincides with starting morale in most battles.
- "Turn the Tide" and "Beat the Odds" now play during the second half instead of after entering Elysion.
- Union highlighting during the selection phase has been toned down (ie: ally unions don't look quite as blue).
- Leaders in reserve no longer gain skills via the Rush only skill grind trick.
- Soldiers now slowly improve their stats in reserves.
- Camera in battle doesn't swing around as wildly anymore.
- Mitra soldiers' idle stances now come in 2 varieties: the one shared by both male and female units and the one exclusive to larger male units, rather than just the "large male mitra" stance.
The Last Remnant Remastered PS4 & Switch:Based on the PC version, also added:
Yes I am salty about this if you can't tell, since they removed the PC version from steam.
- Graphics now are in Unreal Engine 4
- A new function to run faster on the overworld.
- Extra save slots.
~ Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360): vs PS3 vs Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition vs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Tales of Vesperia PS3:
- Features full voice acting, nearly twice as much voice work as the original.
- New Characters, including 2 new playable characters: Flynn (permanantly playable now), and Patty Fleur.
- New subplots, skits, and main game quests, and sidequests.
- New mini-games
- New songs
- Remodeled towns and new towns and dungeons.
- New bosses.
- The ability to replay boss fights.
- New 8 Mystic Arts.
- New artes, skills, and equipment.
- New item: the "Artes Ball", which allows an additional eight artes shortcuts to be assigned to the previous eight slots combined with the L1 button, which allows for a maximum of 16 artes
- New character costumes
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive editionvs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:Based on the PS3 version, it has everything from it and all the DLC included for free, with higher resolution graphics depending on the system.
Tales of Symphonia PS2 JP.ver only:
- New animated sequences.
- New Mystic Arts.
- New Unison Arts.
- New Arts for playable characters and enemies.
- New Techniques.
- The frame rate was lowered from 60 frames per second to 30 frames per second.
- New customs.
- The "Synopsis" option in the menu displays newer entries at the top
- The Casino in the game is now actually fully playable with it's own mini-games, and chips to collecet and exchange for items.
- The skits are graphically more dynamic. Portraits get larger or smaller quickly, swing from side to side, shake, and so on.
- New Titles
- More post-battle animations.
- Niflheim dungeon extended and 6 new boss characters, fought in 2 new boss battles.
- Bug Fixes
- New events to help raise affection.
- Includes new side quests, new camera angles on some cutscenes, new animated cutscenes not featured in the GameCube version
Tales of Symphonia PS3/PC:
- More customs.
- Improved character textures and improved some environments.
- Dual-audio support: Japanese and English voiceovers, which neither the PS2 or GameCube versions had
- Cutscenes support voice acting in both languages, but skits only have voice acting in Japanese. If you select English, you will just see the subtitles during skits. This is not a porting issue, as this is just how the GameCube version was.
- While the original GameCube version ran at 60fps, the Japanese PS2 port which the PS3 Chronicles HD version is based off of ran at 30fps. The Steam version can run at 40FPS.
- HD graphics
Skies of Arcadia: Legends GC:
- New Ranks for the Swashbuckler Rating system.
- Random encounters occur less frequently and load considerably faster than the Dreamcast version, and EXP offered per battle is adjusted to compensate.
- Graphically, the game sports mild improvements to character models, most noticeably adding individual fingers to the designs. The modifier volume shadows and (weirdly enough) point-mipmapping from the original release are still present.
- One of the new sidequests available is Bounty Hunting. Sailor's Guilds offer information about each person on the bounty list as they are unlocked through story progression. After reading about them, they can be found in a constant location.
- There are a number of new discoveries to be found.
- Two linked sidequests
- "Pinta Quest" minigame was removed
- DLC comes with the game.
FES PS2 (English.ver):
- A whole additional epilogue has been added, The Answer. This chapter is only available in one difficulty setting, which is supposed to be on par with Persona 3's Hard mode.
- New Personas have been added
- Secret videos of the protagonist's dorm mates have been added to flesh them out.
- Koromaru can now be taken on walks.
- Several of the Social Links have been modified slightly, such as Tanaka being available at a different time
- Several new Quests have been added.
- New costumes can be worn in battle.
- A new event involving Chidori Yoshino was added.
- Naganaki Shrine was completely overhauled.
- A hard mode was added.
- Save data from Persona 3 can be transferred into the game,
- The Answer is not included in this verion.
- Added a Female Main Character, so now you can choose between the Male and Female MCs.
- The game lacks 3D environments and character models (outside of Tartarus), all anime cutscenes are gone, the graphics and audio quality were compressed,
- The storyline of the female protagonist features many differences from that of the male protagonist, such as new social interactions as well as Social Links.
- New voiced dialogue.
- Players have the choice of selecting Elizabeth or a male-equivalent named Theodore to be Igor's assistant in the Velvet Room.
- The ability to pick who the protagonist spends the last moments of the game with. This feature is only accessible on a New Cycle
- The Desert of Doors from the Abyss of Time seen in The Answer will still appear, however, in an extra feature known as the Vision Quest. In this mode, the party can fight stronger incarnations of the Full Moon shadow bosses — save for Arcana Magician — and partake in special battles that test the party's abilities. When all of the battles have been successfully met, a second optional boss can be fought: Margaret, Igor's assistant in Persona 4 and guardian of the Desert of Doors in P3P.
- There are now two overworld save points; Aside from the log book in the Iwatodai Dormitory, there is also one on the main character's desk at school.
- In Paulownia Mall, the police station is now the only place where the protagonist can buy equipment and sell items. Aohige Pharmacy is now a buy-only store, and Be Blue V is just a part-time work site and hangout to improve the main character's condition
- From previous versions, two difficulty modes have been added: Beginner and Maniac alongside Easy and Normal in Persona 3 and Hard in Persona 3 FES:
- A new tactic, "Direct," has been added to the game, allowing control of the party members, unlike Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES.
- The "Wait" command is replaced with the "Defense" command, and will decrease the damage and any knockdown effects of the next attack the user suffers.
- The game grants "1 More" to a combatant who attacks multiple enemies not knocking all of them down; the original Persona 3 required all hit enemies to be knocked down for a 1 more.
- Party members who have been knocked down no longer spend the turn by getting up and can act as soon as they stand.
- Upon landing a critical hit or striking an enemy's weakness, party members can follow up with a co-op attack.
- Fusion Spells from the original Persona 3 are now activated from items instead of equipping a persona and selecting it like other spells.
- Allies can now take a fatal blow to the protagonist for them if they are able.
- "Dizzy" has been added as a status effect.
- Returning to the main lobby in Tartarus no longer automatically restores the party, and must now be done for a fee via the save point (this cost varies based on the date in-game and status effects currently inflicted on the party)
- Floors can be directly returned to from the entrance of Tartarus instead of being restricted to the restore point like previous versions.
- "Tired" status no longer is inflicted during Tartarus exploration, and is inflicted to all used party members after leaving (this will only drop to "Good" if the character used was at "Great" during exploration).
- Unlike previous versions, money found by party members when split up will now be given to the protagonist.
- Party members' equipment and status can now be accessed at any time from the pause menu, unlike in previous versions, which required the protagonist to speak to them while exploring Tartarus in order to change their equipment or view their status.
- You can now control Party members directly.
- The protagonists only have access to one weapon type (instead of having access to all weapon types like in P3 and FES); the male protagonist wields one-handed swords, and the female protagonist wields naginatas. As a result, the Skills "Fist Master," "Bow Master," "1hdSwdMaster" and similar skills have all been combined into a single skill called "Weapons Master." Its skill card is called "Phys Boost," and all Personas which had learned a "master" ability (like Cybele with Bow Master) now learn "Weapons Master."
- Personas now have the ability to produce a Skill Card when raised to a specific level. Each card can be used on any Persona to teach them a skill.
- The Inari Sushi in Naganaki Shrine no longer grants random bonuses for item gaining and Tartarus explorations. Instead, it offers to duplicate Skill Cards, which will take 5 days to complete
Persona 4 Golden Vita:
- Two new Social Links.
- A New Dungeon.
- A New bad ending.
- New Difficulty levels have been added: Safety/Easy/Normal/Hard/Risky.
- Several new music tracks.
- Additional voice-over dialogue.
- Chie and Teddie have new voice actors in the English version.
- New animated cutscenes.
- More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
- New areas can be visited.
- New events.
- The protagonist can now explore Inaba in the evening when Dojima is not home.
- The protagonist and his friends now have motorized scooters to explore various areas.
- Costumes are now available to buy at Croco Fur, in Okina City.
- New Garden and Bug Catching features.
- The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the Persona the protagonist is fusing.
- New scene skipping function
- If the necessary criteria for at least the good ending are fulfilled, daily activities are expanded to February 14, 2012, giving more time for events and social links.
- New epilogue has been added for the True Ending.
- The list of Requests and the Fox' emas have been modified.
- Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks.
- Added Tag Team attacks: two members can team up to perform a united attack.
- Added Cavalry Attacks: Attacks from members of the Investigation Team that are not currently in the party.
- Spell buffs and debuffs can now be used on the same character to prolong the effect
- A new gallery menu has been added: "TV Listings." It displays bonus content unlocked through the main game at any time.
- Floors and chests in dungeons can now reset by changing floors instead of leaving the dungeon and TV world, or visiting another dungeon.
Persona 4 Golden PC:
- Bug fixes
- The game will run at up to 4K resolution with 60FPS+ as opposed to the Vita's 476p resolution and 30FPS target
- Includes dual audio language and multiple text language. The anime cutscenes now also include subtitles
- In the Steam version, the player may customize their difficulty setting at any time, in contrast to the Vita version only letting you do so on New Game Plus.The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters
- The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters.
.hack//G.U. Last Recode PS4/PC:
- A brand new episode titled Vol.4//Reconnection, which takes place a year and three months after the events of Redemption
- HD graphical update for the whole game.
- Ability to restart the battle from the beginning if Haseo dies.
- Movement speed on foot has somewhat increased.
- The item stack size has increased from 50 to 99. The maximum number of item stacks in the inventory has increased from 30 to 90
- Item menu shortcuts and sort features
- When using an item in the field, pressing the X button repeatedly will cause the item to be used again without navigating the menu a second time.
- The maximum number of Chim Spheres and Virus Cores the player can possess has increased from 99 to 999
- Platforms now include the Platform Recovery feature, recovering a large portion of the party's HP and SP. It can only be used once per visit to a field.
- Saku and Bo no longer switch the active player based on their level being even or odd. They can instead be selected as separate options in the Party screen.
- Decreased the probability of allies selling the items the player give them.
- Voice clips for returning characters and NPCs between games have been updated to use the Volume 3 clips from the beginning, except where said clips are unavailable.
- Attack power has been increased and hit stops during attacks have been reduced to speed up the battle tempo.
- Learning weapons proficiency increased and acquired experience points increased.
- Awakening scenes can be skipped using the Option/Start button.
- Some of the really tough enemies have been made a bit easier
- Skeith’s general shot bullet speed has increased during Avatar Battles.
- Enhanced battle balance and game pacing to provide an optimal experience.
- Avatar battles now show a stun gauge over the enemy's head. Red diamonds have been added around attacks meant to be deflected using scythe slashes that are in range.
- Added suspend feature during Avatar battle gameplay.
- In Volume 3, the player is given 22 "Promise" greeting cards, meaning it is possible to do the "Forever in Love" / "Best Wishes" events with all party members in a single playthrough.
- A new Cheat Mode allowing players who want to just enjoy the story to start the game with a large amount of items, best equipment, maximum money and chim spheres, and maximum level and affection for the respective volume.
- Save files from Cheat Mode plays can be converted to the next volumes.
- The videos from “The End of the World” Terminal Disc included with the limited edition PS2 release of Volume 1 are included in the collection
- A New Job Form for Haseo with a new weapon.
- A New Form for Skeith.
- Ovan joins the party.
~ Final Fantasy 12 (PS2): vs FF 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only) vs FF12 Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Final Fantasy 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only):
- Addition of a "Zodiac Job System" featuring twelve jobs with individual License Boards corresponding to twelve zodiac signs
- Addition of a 16:9 widescreen mode with menus and HUD at 4:3.
- Addition of three new game modes: Trial Mode/New Game+ Strong Mode/New Game+ Weak Mode.
- Pressing L1 will speed up gameplay. Conversations and events continue to play at normal speed.
- Quickening doesn't consume MP. Now they use their own Mist gauge similarly to Limit Breaks from previous Final Fantasy titles.
- UI Changes.
- Playable characters' starting LP, consumables, gil, gambits, equipment, licenses, and base stats have been modified.
- You have more control over Guests now, they also gain EXP/Item/Gold.
- Many magick spells and technicks have been tweaked, renamed and recategorized.
- Obtaining Quickenings no longer affects max MP and Mist charges do not diminish when MP is consumed (unless the player is affected by a reversed Elixir or Megalixir). The player's MP is also unaffected by the depletion of Mist charges. However, effects that recover the player's MP will also restore Mist charges. One Mist charge is granted each time the amount recovered totals the player's maximum MP. Effects that fully restore a player's MP recover all Mist charges.
- You can now fully control Espers, they also require MP to cast magicks
- Almost all attacks now break the 9999 damage limit from the original by default.
- New items have been added, such as Cura Mote, Bubble Mote, Domaine Calvados, Baltoro Seed, Dark Energy and various Meteorites.
- Bacchus's Wine now has 100% chance of inflicting Berserk (previously it was 50%).
- Several equipment pieces were added, while some available in the original release were removed or tweaked.
- New Weapons added.
- Most shops had their assortments changed. Many weapons are now available from shops earlier because of the job system, and were thus made weaker.
- Treasures respawn by moving just one area away as opposed to two. Treasures were moved around, changed the items they can give, or were removed altogether. The "forbidden chest" concept was removed, that in the original prevented the player from obtaining the Zodiac Spear in Necrohol of Nabudis if they opened a wrong treasure.
- Dark Matter can no longer be acquired from the bazaar, and selling the ingredients needed to make it in the original will result in making the Dark Energy instead. The Dark Energy is an item that does not charge up with Knot of Rust or Devour Soul and always deals 50,000 damage to each enemy in range.
- Treasure chests are now in different locations and contain different items.
- There are more traps throughout the map.
Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:
- Remastered HD graphical upgrade.
- English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Original and newly re-recorded background music (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Auto-save functionality added (game saves automatically when moving to each new screen, excepting boss arenas)
- Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode
- Ability to invert both the X and Y camera axes
- The game balance has been overhauled to make it easier.
- Each playable character can have two jobs at once.
- Job Reset function added; talk to Montblanc in the Clan Hall to use.
- The Effect Capacity system that limited spell-casting in the PlayStation 2 versions has been removed.
- Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Cure only affect a single target again.
- Espers' HP values have been doubled, but other stats kept the same as in Zodiac Job System.
- The animation for summoning Espers is removed.
- A glitch concerning Dyce's character model has been fixed.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
Rune Factory 4 Special Switch:
- HD Graphics.
- Newlywed Mode.
- Hell Difficulty.
- Additional Movies.
- Another Episode DLC.
- Swimsuit Day DLC.
- Many Town Events are now prioritized if requirements have been met. This includes Memories, which unlocks the last story arc and the events required for marriage.
- The map has been moved to the main screen and can be removed and resized with the press of a button (the Switch has only one screen) or by using the touch screen icon.
- The teleport spell has been mapped to a dedicated button. It can still be used from the touch screen.
- You can now change the voice acting language between English and Japanese.
- Many bug fixes.
Video Slots are the most popular choice for our players and is our largest area of free casino games available. The biggest Casino software names in the industry power our Video Slots including Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Playtech, IGT, BetSoft, Rival and more.You'll find a collection of the most realistic Slots with brilliant graphics, Bonus Games and special features that challenge land Play at the best Video Slots casino online for free or with real money. Join us today and get a massive €100 deposit bonus. Free Slots – Play 7780+ Free Online Casino Games. You’ve just discovered the biggest online free slots library. Like thousands of slots players who use VegasSlotsOnline.com every day, you now have instant access to over 7780 free online slots that you can play right here. Over 6,192 FREE Online Slots Games to play (2021) - Play free slot machines from the top providers. Play Instantly, No Download or Registration required! Free casino games Most popular games Latest games Recently reviewed games Highest RTP Game by type . Slots Roulette Video poker Blackjack Scratch cards Games by provider. Realtime Gaming games NetEnt games Rival games Betsoft Gaming games Pragmatic Play games All game providers Bonuses Bonus type. No Deposit Bonuses Deposit Bonuses Reload Bonuses Cashback Bonuses All bonuses. All bonuses Free Video Slots in online casino. Video slots are the most common type of games in online casinos. The number of games presented at SlotsSpot already has surpassed the level of several thousand amazing slots. Every day there appear all-new games from top vendors of online slots, like NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, Bally, Aristocrat, IGT, and others. While browsing the web and trying to arrive Play Video Slots Casino Online - Get 11 Free Spins! We would like to welcome you to our casino room and also tell you a bit about us. Videoslots always do its utmost to offer the best of online casino. You will find huge jackpots, generous deposit bonuses, and promos such as "Free cash giveaways". Videoslots rewards loyal players in the best way through cash bonuses, gifts and trips! We have a SlotoZilla stores a diverse collection of the best free video slots to play for fun in the US, European, Australian and other large-scale online casinos. Here, you can find online video slots from highly renowned and trusted developers of casino games, including Betsoft, IGT, WMS, Playtech, Topgame, Novomatic, NetEnt, and Microgaming. Minding our reputation, we cooperate only with trustworthy Technologies used to run our free video slots and other casino games . Despite the declining usage of this technology, Flash is still needed to play many of the games you can try out on our website. That being said, more and more games are being created or reworked using HTML5. These casino games generally run more smoothly, don’t take up as much resources and most importantly can be played When choosing free casino slots games to play, you may want to pay attention to the following features: Video slots – Video slots are the most common online slots for free. They are known for having several in-game features, bonus rounds, special symbols, and mind-blowing gameplay. They also have a range of themes with unique storylines, soundtracks, and HD graphics. Book of Dead, Narcos
[index]          
This is a play list full of Live Play of a variety of slot machines. You can download and play this Casino game NEW SLOTS 2019－free casino games & slot machines by Three wishes slot machines game studio for free on the Android... Watch my BIGGEST Quick Hit Jackpot: 💯 https://youtu.be/zKkKwgHOuMo SUBSCRIBE to my Channel: https://bit.ly/2yW9IvP🔔 RING the BELL Icon to be notified when... Download The Big Jackpot app for more content and our very own Slot Machine game! https://app.won.com/100 Spins at $250 on Everyone's favorite game Lightning... Thanks for Watching HUGE WINS! I PLAY EVERY QUICK HIT SLOT MACHINE IN THE CASINO! Winning W/ SDGuy1234! Like the video? Thumbs it up! Love the video? Leave a... I let's play and review this game. You can download and play this Slot / Slot Machine / Machines Casino game NEW SLOTS 2020－free casino games & slot machines... Thanks for Watching 🏮🏮🏮 I PLAY EVERY DRAGON LINK SLOT MACHINE IN THE CASINO 🏮🏮🏮 HIGH LIMIT WINNING W/ SDGuy1234! Like the video? Thumbs it up! Love the... Mega Meltdown Machine. Playing Slot Machines At Winstar Casino in Thackerville, OKWinStar World Casino and Resort is a hotel and casino located near the Okla... Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!Please subscribe to MGSlots 21: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkayrib1qoNkK2a8XavACNQFollow me on social media! Instagram: http... https://bit.ly/38p4nOrCasino slot games for free playing, Play free casino slot games online no download no registration.Enjoy free casino slots no download ...